Re-Birth

*Warning: Long Blog ahead, be prepared before clicking Read More* 



It has been a few months since I've been here. Let's give you an update to the 4-5 people who read it. A lot of things changed since back then and a lot are still exactly the same. But I still feel like a new life for me has already begun, hence Re-Birth. Let's first go one by one through the changes: 

  • I'm presently at the IITG campus, far away from my home and a lot more independent than I've ever been. It's been around 3 weeks since I left home for college hostel life. So far so good. Honestly, these few weeks have a great experience for me and hoping to milk out all the fun and perks of the IIT campus in the coming years.
  • I got a new MacBook Air. It's my time ever using an apple device, and I'm getting well with it. Although when sometimes I hit the wrong keyboard shortcuts or ain't able to find any particular option I start missing my windows laptop. My dream of gaming in college has already suffered heavy loss.
  • Got to know a whole bunch of different peeps and build a new and unique friend circle. The diversity here is huge and healthy. It's been a lot interesting to meet new fellas.
And some of the things which stayed unaltered are:
  • My procrastination habits are still rock solid. I always hated myself for this, and today is no different. Even after a lot of willpower when I begin something, I lose consistency. For sure I fail at it every time I try to start some new timetable. I must be lacking something. What could it be? If you read my earlier blogs and realized what am I missing, please let me know in person or in the comments if possible. :')
  • Even now I find it difficult to interact with new groups and people. It is somewhat okay with guys. But when it comes to girls I suddenly become too self-conscious and ruin everything. This has been a problem for me ever since.
woshhh. That was the gist of what I've been feeling lately. :') Wishing a happy life ahead to everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts