The Idiot messed me up bad :(

 Day 2 of the 21 day challenge was absolutely mess except for the fact that i managed to leave the bed earlier than yesterday(which means I'm still progressing, RIGHT?). I spent a lot of my afternoon holding the idiot device. Is it okay if i refer the cellphone as idiot device? I mean the TV was referred as idiot box. And nobody uses the idiot box a lot these day. It's mostly the idiot device.

Anyway, The 3 things I'm grateful for today are:

  1. Like I've already mentioned. I managed to have a glance at outer world instead of my room way earlier than yesterday.
  2. I learned that how moving slightly from the schedule will deviate me a lot. I literally was holding my cellphone wasting time, all the while thinking not to waste time. WOW
  3. I finally had the patience to read the PDFs from collage and be prepared for tomorrow's exam(maybe not?)

Comments

Popular Posts