The Legendary 21 Day Challenge

 So i started a 21 challenge today. And I'll be following a different productive timetable from now on. Hopefully it will increase my efficiency from what i am right now.

DAY 1

The three things I'm grateful for today are:

1.    I invested some more money in the Stock Market and hopefully it will give great returns.

2.    I started this new timetable although I'm not acquitened with the routine. This is going to push me to my limits and bring some changes. All i wish is that I keep up with this for 21 days and put on a habit. Afterall small actions we take today become habits tomorrow.

3.    I am completely capable of living alone and do my own chores. All thats left is to start earning some money so i become financially independent.

Comments

Popular Posts