I got SCAMMED

 My collage peeps had the EE exam today. Yesterday i spent a lot of time looking at the respective slides and get acquainted with the given examples. But today's exam was far from what i had in mind. I read almost everything from syllabus, yet the exam went horrible. The same situation was with everyone. It was literally like we all got SCAMMED. It was a horrible. Although it might be my fault that i didn't practise enough. 

Anyways the three things I'm grateful for today are

  1. Rishab had some talk with me about the market. It kinda made my will to study further about stocks even brighter. Will i be a successful trader in long run?
  2. I finally went ahead to go and make the reservation for my train ticket on 15th. 
  3. I took part in the geeksforgeeks valentines contest. It was 1 hour 2 question contest. I could solve only one of them but unfortunately met with TLE error. sed lyf :(

Comments

Popular Posts