DAY 0

  Lets not waste any time and start right away in learning some skill or invest the time in certain valuable things. In the coming few i will be trying to practice and enhance a new skill or polish something which i developed.

Today i realised that i've wasted roughly a month in doing nothing. I was sleeping, watching movies, tv shows and talking to friends. I feel very useless nowadays like i have nothing to do, have no aim in life. Everyday i wake up to have nothing pre-planned or anything is mind. Before my exams were conducted i was so motivated to study for exams and the days were passing pretty fast and with excitement. When we have nothing to invest time on, we lose our excitement. Now let's change this and i'll try my best to become my previous self or even better.

Comments

Popular Posts